We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot the last couple months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office will resume normal operations Tuesday, May 19th. If you had an appointment which was cancelled during the last two months, you will be contacted to reschedule.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our office. We want to make you aware of additional procedures we are following at this time to keep patients and staff safe. Please read the attachment for these changes.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Dr. Sandra Martin and Team
Please refer to the chart below for instructions as our office procedures have changed for the time being. We appreciate your loyalty to Sandra Martin Family Dentistry and look forward to seeing you in our office!
- Brush your teeth (our brushing station is currently closed)
- Bring mask with you to wear in building
- Complete 30 second wellness questionnaire within 24 hours of your appointment
- Questionnaire link is HERE
- Take pre-medication prior to appointment as it will not be provided in office
- Once parked, call the office. Arriving more than 10 minutes late will result in having to reschedule appointment to later date
- Team member will confirm that questionnaire is completed (if not will send you an email with link to complete) and acquire updated mobile phone number
- Once a clinical chair is ready, we will send you a text to have you enter the office
- Team member will meet you at the front door for temperature check and ask that you use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash hands
- Familieis should stay in car unless young child needs to be accompanied
- Personal items such as purses, backpacks, etc. should be left in car
- Practice social distancing with other patients
- We wil have you rinse with Peroxyl prior to exam/treatment
- Once appointment is complete, patient will go to front desk to make payment and schedule next appointment
- Office will send and email 1 week after appointment with follow-up wellness questionnaire